2009/05/17

food poems

Michaela Ulrichova

When I am cooking
Everything is fine
Please, call the fire station
when you see the fire shine

My apron – so bright
My knife – so sharp
Great for my kitchen fight

Eggs are like grenades – dangerous
In a second I will be without fingers
Tomatoes are bombs
Forks are kitchen guns

Only one plus has my mortal snack
I won´t die with an empty stomach


Tom Marecek

I would like to eat – How about something sweet?
I would like a snack – What about having an egg?
Stop rhyming and feed me
Rhymes don´t satisfy me.


Henry Pevny

One day I was very hungry
I wanted to eat and I was angry
In my country there was too much smog
I went to China and I ordered a dog
I picked my fork and knife
But then I saw the dog was still alive
I called the waitress
She told me to have no stress
But I don´t like the China PES


Tomas Kusy

I love cottage pie
For it I could die
But I have made a deal
So I will better eat some other meal.
What about pizza, said Rick,
I am going to be sick
Aspirin? Oh, thanks, that´s good
Now I hate all the food.


Veronika Martusinova

I go to work
Holding my fork
What is that thing?
It is a sink.
Why is it pink?
I don´t know everything.
Take out the plug!
Oh, here is the mug.
The mug is full
The poem is cool.


Marie Skvarilova

I am holding a spoon
And looking at the moon
It is midnight right now
And I am asking how?
How come I am so hungry every night?
And search the fridge – shining white
There are rotten apples, sour milk and cheese
Not much to please.
I guess I will be starving again …

Klara Rubinova

I am tired I am sad
For my breakfast I have bread
In the school when we have a break
I eat what I packed for snack
Lunch at school?
Very poor.
Then after my dinner I eat
I go to bed and fall asleep.


Pavlina Dvorakova

I have fish
With lemon
On my dish
Like John Lennon.


Ester Kleparnikova

I found my brain in a cup of tea
On the floor in my kitchen
I looked in the mirror
But it wasn´t me
I couldn´t believe it
So I went to sleep



Nicolas Nedd

Nicolas Nedd
He lost his head
And put a turnip on instead
But then: Oh me,
He couldn´t see
So he gave up and
went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment